This is a very heavy duty target built to last and take abuse.
Pricing is WITHOUT plates.
We offer a wide selection of swinger
plate diameters and thickness to help you build a
Dueling tree that is adaptable to YOUR shooting requirements.
* Fully Armored center post and cross member AR500 1/2"
* Base is adjustable for hillsides, uneven ground, forward and side angle
making this stand the most stable on the market today.
* Rated for rifle and magnum handgun
* Swinger plates available in 3", 4", 6", and 8" diameters and
1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" thickness AR500
* Swinger plates mount without tools in seconds
* Feet have 1/2" stake down holes
* Plate hinge material AR500 3/8" for greatly reduced wear.
* No welds on the AR500 Armor
* Reversible Armor for extended life.
* GRADE 8 Carriage bolts 1/2"
* Wide plate selection allows fine tuning to the round you are shooting.
Type B plates have a longer neck and more weight. Use these when the round you are using overpowers the Type C plates
Type C PLATES
Type C plates have a shorter neck and hold the target plate close to the center post.
These work well with pistol and light rifle.
1/4" x 3" or 4" plates are a good choice for rimfire.
1/4" x 6" is a good choice for 9mm
contact us for more information or to help you choose the correct plate.